Monday, November 23, 2009

When Did I Get So Old?!?!

I am so old, that it's kind of scary. I lost count over a millenia ago. I helped create the Earth! How old is the Earth? I think it's like 45 and a half BILLION years old! That really scares me. Every time I start to think about it I have a panic attack. I have to take a deep breath, and say to myself, "Your not ugly like a lot of old people." Then, I go have a cup of hot chocolate, and watch the pokemon episode where the kid finds the pokemon. What was its name? Pukachi? No. Parachute? No. I think it was Tiramisu. Yes, that's it! Good, old Tiramisu. That was the one that could shoot lightning from its eyes, right? I think so. I still like pokemon. It makes me feel young, like when my dad ate me, and all of my brothers and sisters right after we were born, Good times, but I'm still way old!

2 comments:

  1. You're my uncle, you're supposed to be old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee... I sure am glad my dad never ate me.
    You're a survivor!

    ReplyDelete